May 17, 2018

Nature's Greetings for #GDP138

Today I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP138.  This week is a fabulous sketch challenge.  Here is the sketch so you can play along too:
I took some inspiration from my one of the design team members and my friend Stesha Bloodhart.  Make sure to check out her creation in the team design line up.  
I used the new design series paper called Nature's Poem for the background.  Then I punched some leaves in vellum and Grapefruit Grove.  The Nature's Roots Framelits Dies were the perfect touch to make the embossed and dies cut leaf in Soft Suede.  
The sentiment comes from a brand new stamp set call Itty Bitty Greetings that will be available in the upcoming annual catalog on June 1 from Stampin' Up!  The fonts on this stamp set are pretty awesome.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Here are all of the items I used for this card.  

No comments:

Post a Comment