March 22, 2018

Charming Cafe' For #GDP130

Today I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP130.  This week's sketch challenge is a fun layout:
I used the Charming Cafe' Stamp Set and coordinating Framelits for this fun sketch card.  The colors are Berry Burst, Silver and Whisper White.  I love how you can stamp and the die cut out the floral frame with this bundle.  The sentiment is layered over the Starburst Punch.  I also tucked in a layer from the Springtime Foil Design Series Paper, which is a beautiful item that you can earn for FREE with your order of $50 until March 31!
Check out the newly released Sale-A-Bration items that you can earn for free with your $50 or $100 purchase HERE.  


Thanks so much for stopping by today to see my project.  I hope you get a chance to do some stamping this weekend.  Here are the products I used from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment