January 16, 2018

Kylie's January International Highlights

http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/07/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I am joining a group that is being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project.
http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/07/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html
Our Theme in January is Favorite Sale-A-Bration Or Occasions Catalog Products! There are so many fun things in these catalogs it was so very difficult to choose just one!  So, I chose a few things for my project today.
The first thing I saw in the Occasions Catalog was the Birthday Wishes For You stamp set. How can you miss it?  It's on page 3!  I just love it :)
I decided to try using my Stampin' Blends markers to make an ombre' effect with this stamp.  Now what color to use, well that was easy to decide too.  
I absolutely love the Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes from the Sale-A-Bration catalog! And you can get them for free when you spend $50.  They match perfectly with the Bubble & Fizz Designer Paper in the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Another free item you can choose with your $50 purchase.
These are so much fun to make and send.  I hope you get a chance to use this stamp set and try out the ombre' technique with your markers.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.  Here are all of the products I used for this card:

2 comments: