November 20, 2017

Happy Mail Monday!

It's Happy Mail Monday! I cannot tell you how thankful I am to share these wonderful hand crafted creations that I receive each week!
I love sending out hand made cards to people, it's one of my favorite ways to let them know they are special.  I am so blessed by these beautiful cards, each one is a unique work of art, enjoy!
This card above comes from my stamping friend Chris.
This card above comes from my stamping friend Lisa.
This card above comes from my stamping friend Kadie...check out all her wonderful creations HERE
This card above comes from my friend and upline Lisa...check out all her wonderful creations HERE
This card above comes from my stamping friend Doreen.
Check out the Pinterest board that showcases all of the cards that have been featured each Monday!

Stampin' Up! Statement of the Heart: 
"To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments...in this we make a difference."

No comments:

Post a Comment