July 19, 2017

Number of Years & Counting...

I had a special card request for someone who was turning 95!!!  This is a rare occasion, so I made a special card just for them :)  I pulled out the Number of Years stamp set and Large Numbers Framelits.  The colors are Tranquil Tide, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso.
I love the Wood Textures Design Series Pack!  Those 6 by 6 inch pages are double sided with woodland wonder.  This is the perfect design series paper for making guy's cards.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! items I used for todays card.
Get a spectacular deal on the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit
pay just $99 plus tax and select $125 worth of products plus receive the FREE Essentials Gift Pack of items listed below
  • Carols of Christmas Stamp Set (sneak peek from the upcoming Holiday Catalog)
  • Bone Folder
  • Grid Paper
  • SNAIL Adhesive
  • Paper Snips
  • Clear Block D (two, one for you and one for a friend)
  • FREE SHIPPING 
 That's right you get $197 worth of products for just $99

4 comments:

  1. Loving that Wood Textures DSP for the '95' and the background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debi! I do love the Wood Texture Design Series Paper stack from Stampin' Up! I appreciate you stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. this turned out awesome! They will love it!

    ReplyDelete