July 31, 2017

Happy Mail Monday!


It's Happy Mail Monday!  Here are some of the fun cards I receive each week. 
I cannot tell you how blessed I feel to open my mailbox and see these hand made cards.  Thanks to Eve, Virginia, Libby & Mary I love each and every card!

Stampin' Up! Statement of the Heart: 
"To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments...in this we make a difference."
http://www.stampinup.com/home/en-US/blog-post/corporate-blog/2017/07/01/bonus-days?utm_source=olo&utm_medium=O1-ad&utm_campaign=new-olo-homepage
LAST DAY to earn Bonus Days in July!!! 
For every $50 you spend in Stampin' Up! products in July you receive $5 Bonus Cash to be used in August.  No limits, earn as much bonus cash as you want!!!!  Start Shopping NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment