July 25, 2017

Grown With Love for #GDP097

Today I am playing along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP097This week is a really fun color challenge. Here are those beautiful colors for this week's challenge:
To play along, head over to the Global Design Project and see what the design team came up with this week. 
For today's project I used the Grown with Love Stamp Set and coordinating Garden Grown Framelits.  I have to admit this was not on my list at first, but boy am I glad I added it to my list.  I love how easy it is to crop out the flowers to overlay on the die cut bunches.  And those sweet little plant pots, how cute are they?
I used the Pinewood Plank embossing folder for the background texture.  The bottom sentiment was stamped using my Wild Wasabi Stampin' Write Marker and then punched out using the Classic Label Punch and layered over the Bunch of Banners Framelits cut in both Berry Burst and Wild Wasabi.  I added some glittery Clear Wink of Stella and a few rhinestones to give my flowers that extra sparkle.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for this card.


http://www.stampinup.com/home/en-US/blog-post/corporate-blog/2017/07/01/bonus-days?utm_source=olo&utm_medium=O1-ad&utm_campaign=new-olo-homepage
Make sure not to miss out on Bonus Days in July!!! 
For every $50 you spend in Stampin' Up! products in July you receive $5 Bonus Cash to be used in August.  No limits, earn as much bonus cash as you want!!!!  Start Shopping NOW!

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer, what an adorable card! I especially love the embossed background and those bows are the perfect finishing touch to the flower pots. Thanks for playing along with our color challenge this week at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete