May 30, 2017

This Little Piggy for #GDP089

Today I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP089.  This wee is was a color challenge and it proved to be a little challenging for me, but here is what I came up with.  To play along, head over to the Global Design Project and see what the design team came up with this week.
I used a new stamp set from Stampin' Up!'s Annual Catalog for this card called This Little Piggy.  You can order your very own stamp set on June 1, so mark your calendar!
 
I also used the Layering Squares Framelits for the background behind the little piggy along with some Calypso Coral floral background paper.  The sentiment is die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and I added some Old Olive 3/8 Inch Mini Chevron Ribbon, another new item from the upcoming catalog.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2117489
 

No comments:

Post a Comment