March 28, 2017

Balloon Adventures for #GDP080

Today I played along with the Global Design Project #GDP080.  This week we are casing the FABULOUS Louise Sharp. Louise is one of the co-creators of the Global Design Project and I am super excited to case her beautiful card. 
 
Remember that when you CASE a project you can Copy And Selectively Edit - so take what you like from the design and make it your own. It might be the stamp set - the colors, the layout, the flowers, whatever you like that has inspired you to make a card of your own.
I chose to use the subtle colors of soft sky, blushing bride and sahara sand as my card CASE this week. These colors blend so nicely in the Falling In Love design series paper.
  • The sentiment comes from the Balloon Adventures stamp set and was stamped in Versa Mark ink and heat embossed using some blushing bride embossing powder (retired).
  • I die cut the ds paper with the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies.  Then, I also dies cut the balloon in silver foil paper using them as well. 
  • I used the foam adhesive strips to pop up the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate Silver paper and then added some multicolored sequins to shake it up a bit!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Here are all the Stampin' Up! items I used on today's card.

Don't miss out on the FREE Sale-A-Bration Items only available until Friday, March 31.  You get to choose one item for every $50 you spend in my store.  Make sure to get your favorite items now.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! This is stunning! I love the soft colors with this bundle! And your shaker rocks! :) nicely done, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! So sweet and soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous shaker card Jennifer. Love how you've taken inspiration from the colours that Louise used in her card. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! We love you playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was such a fun challenge this week 🙂

      Delete
  4. Hi Jennifer! Your card is STUNNING; I do loooove a shaker card. I'm so grateful you played along and CASEd me this week for the Global Design Project. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Louise, it was an honor to CASE you this week. Thanks so much for your comment :)

      Delete