November 26, 2016

Which House of Hogwarts do you belong in?

This card was made for a special Harry Potter lover of the House of Ravenclaw using the unique Hogwarts stamp that I got when I had the chance to visit Universal Studios Orlando this last Fall.  Pacific Point card stock and the coordinating background design series paper stack are the perfect color choice for this fun Birthday card!
 
With the release of the newest Harry Potter Movie: Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them, my husband and I have been watching all of the movies in the series from the beginning.  I dare say I am hoping for my own personal Hogwarts Letter in the mail...LOL!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by today, and don't forget you only have just a few more days of the Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza Sale.  Click HERE to shop now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment