November 29, 2016

A Work of Art for GDP064

Today I played along with the Global Design Project #GDP064.  This week's challenge is to CASE the incredibly talented Connie Collins. Connie's work is just amazing! She has a way of using color and creates the most incredible projects, flowers being one of her signature stamps of choice.

Here is the card of Connie's that we are CASE-ing (Copy and Selectively Edit) You can take inspiration from the colors, layout, stamp set, theme - whatever you are inspired by!  Plan to play along and head over to the Global Design Project Challenge and see all of the fun projects.
 
 
My take on this beautiful card that is truly a work of art was to use the Painter's Palette stamp set with some floral colors.  I love how the Painter's Palette stamp set lets me create my own work of art. 
 
Project Details: 
  • I  stamped the easel from the Painter's Palette stamp set in Rich Razzleberry Ink and layered it over a piece of Rich Razzleberry Card Stock.
  • I used the Painter's Palette stamp set from Stampin' Up! and stamped the sentiment in Sweet Sugarplum Ink and the background of the sentiment in Flirty Flamingo Ink. 
  • Then I stamped the little push pin in Tip Top Taupe Ink. 
  • I cut out the square sentiment and scalloped layer using the Layering Squares Framelits Dies and used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop it up.
  • The background comes from the Blooms & Bliss Design Series Paper and is layered over Tip Top Taupe Card Stock.
  • I added some Flirty Flamingo Enamel Dots to finish the paint splatters.
 Thanks for stopping by!  See all the fun Stampin' Up! products I used for this project below.
 
You only have a few days left to shop the Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza Sale HERE
 


No comments:

Post a Comment