September 14, 2016

September Pals Monthly Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for September 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes.  This month our projects represent our favorite year end Season. It may be Autumn, Winter, Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas (and maybe even a combination!) We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
 
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below.  The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.

One of my favorite seasons is Christmas, It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!  I cannot tell you how excited my family and I get for the Countdown to Christmas on the Hallmark Channel!  We love those Hallmark Family Movies that make your heart happy this time of year.  One of my very favorite Hallmark Movies is called "The Christmas Card", I watch it at least once every year :)  Now on to my project...
Can I just tell you how much I LOVE the Host set Cozy Critters (Item #142214) from the Holiday Catalog.  Anytime you have that cute owl to stamp and punch, I get super excited, giddy even!  This stamp set coordinates not only with the Owl Punch, but also the Fox Builder Punch and the Jolly Hat Builder Punch!  You can get this stamp set by placing a $150 order and using your Stampin' Rewards dollars.
 
Card Supplies
  • Cozy Critters Photopolymer Stamp Set (Item #142214)
  • Jolly Hat Builder Punch (Item #141847)
  • Owl Builder Punch (Item # 118074)
  • Warmth & Cheer Design Series Paper Stack (Item #141991)
  • Gold Glimmer Paper (Item #133719)
  • 1/2 Inch (119869), 3/4 Inch (119873), and 1 Inch (119868) Circle Punches
  • Stampin' Dimensionials (Item #104430)
  • Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set (Item #141614)
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop! 
 
Blog Hop Line-Up:  
 


8 comments:

  1. Jennifer, this card makes my heart happy! So very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little guys are so stickin' cute Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a hoot! They are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white inked owls on kraft... and those hats are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, these owls are adorable! And I especially like the little gold pom poms on the ends of their hats! Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete