September 12, 2016

Clean & Simple Flourishing Phrases for GDP053

I needed to make a special sympathy card, for a dear friend whose Grandmother passed away last week.  Her Grandmother always had special candy or treats for us whenever we visited her.  She was a sweet lady, full of fun, life, and laughter.  She will be missed, but we are also so glad to know she is celebrating with her family that had gone before her in heaven.
 
For this card I kept it clean and simple and followed the color challenge from the Global Design Project 053.  The colors are night of navy, watermelon wonder and gold.  Head over to the Global Design Project Challenge and see all of the wonderful projects or play along.
http://www.global-design-project.com/2016/09/global-design-project-053-colour.html
The Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set is so versatile, it has so many sentiments and makes such lovely, elegant cards.  You can use it alone or with the coordinating Flourish Thinlits Dies.  I embossed the stamps using a versamark pad and gold embossing powder with my heat tool.  I am so glad to share this lovely card with you today, thanks for stopping by :)


4 comments:

  1. Love this card. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ceresa, I am so happy that you enjoyed my project, thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for joining us this week Jennifer, I love this flourish! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Jennifer - Love your take on the colours. We appreciate your support of the GDP challenge blog. x

    ReplyDelete