June 14, 2016

Gift of Love for GDP 040!!!!

The Gift of Love Stamp Set from Stampin' Up! makes a beautiful Thank You Card!  It is available as a Host Reward with your purchase of $150 or more from Stampin' Up!  This card also features the Flourish Thinlits and the Serene Scenery Design Series Paper.  This is perfect for that special someone who deserves a card of appreciation :)
 
For the design of this card I played along with the Global Design Project 040.  Here is the Card to case the designer Shawn De Oliveira, so head over and play or just check out all of the project ideas.  Great inspiration!
http://www.global-design-project.com/2016/06/global-design-project-040-case-designer.html
Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for this card.  Shop NOW


4 comments:

  1. I love the addition of the element from the "Flourish..." thinlits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They turn out so great with the precision base plate, thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Jennifer, I love your CASE of my card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Global Design Project last week. I feel so special that your took the time to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shawn, your card was awesome! I am so glad to be able to join in each week :)

      Delete