September 23, 2015

Remember To Give Thanks

Welcome to the Grand Vacation Achievers Blog Hop for September. The theme for the hop this month is Remember to Give Thanks.

You may be starting from here at my blog, Jennifer Michalski @ stampingserenity or may have come here from the previous person to me on the list. Please be sure to click the person after me to move along the blog hop. If you get off track at any time, the full line up below will help you move along from blog to blog.

Today's card is using the new Wonderland stamp set, which honestly I thought would be the last stamp set I would want to get.  Now after creating with it and the coordinating winter wonderland designer vellum stack and seeing the winter wonderland specialty ds paper, I can't imagine not having this stamp set in my collection.  Check out all of the fun products I used for this card below.

Thanks for taking part in our blog hop. With so many amazing ideas and inspiration you won't want to miss one! Remember you are currently at Jennifer Michalski @ stampingserenity, so please check the blog hop line up below and click the next on the list.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


14 comments:

  1. Lovely card - you used those antlers creatively - now I know what I can do with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alison, thanks so much for your comment. I cannot wait to see your creation with this stamp set :)

      Delete
  2. What a lovely card with those antlers , a wonderful creation. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  3. I struggle with masculine cards and this one is a winner. Great color combo and use of those antlers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, thanks for stopping in and your comment, I appreciate it!

      Delete
  4. Great Jennifer! Masculine is a challenge and you have done great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kylie, I was on the fence with this stamp set, but am loving it now more than ever :)

      Delete
  5. Great creative way to use those antlers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always wonder how to use those antlers so this was quite the inspiration for me!!! Wonderful card!!! LOVE it!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card layout! I always struggle with masculine cards, this is wonderful. Love the antlers! xo

    ReplyDelete